Saturday, July 16, 2005

His Word Up

You have no doubt been wondering where yours truly has been for the past few weeks. Well, I can reveal that I have been at the renowned Doris Mondeo Clinic on account of my rather enthusiastic lifestyle. I have now returned, revived and revitalised.

I can also announce that during my stay I found God which I think was as much a shock to him as to me. I have renounced my former hedonistic life in exchange for days of quiet contemplation which I will be spending with my fancy piece fiancee - ex-model, Gloria Goodbody. I have also exchanged Grope Towers for a modest residence more fitting to my present spiritual state. I have therefore taken a small apartment over the Wing Ya Dim Sum Express & Tanning Salon for the duration.

Stand by for yours truly's take on god and his mysterious ways.


1 comment:

Tim said...

Return of The Grope!

Hallelujah!