Friday, May 06, 2005

Party Party

Despite our best efforts Vino Veritas did not manage to win a seat in yesterday's election. There was a moment when we thought we might beat the Death Dungeons & Taxes party but I couldn't get my mum away from When Celebrity Nose Jobs Go Wrong in time to cast her vote.

Undeterred, we held a post-ballot party at the Somalian Barbeque and Private Book shop (all you can eat for £2.99 with a complimentary Special Brew) which I have to admit turned ugly at one point when Quentin and Old Cove got into a heated debate about our policy of free hair gel for the over 60s.

Anyway, it's all over for another 4 years and I wish our fellow campaigners all the best for the rest of the season.


Now I can get back to my normal lifestyle, I'm off to my favourite Gentleman's Venue for a bit of well-earned R&R.

2 comments:

Bud said...

The hair gell give-away could have worked if you threw in some nose hair clippers. Party on.

Anonymous said...

how the baggies stayed up is beyond even the Grope to understand