Friday, January 21, 2005

Cruisin'

Ahoy there!

Due to the wonders of modern technology, for the past 10 days this diary has not been emanating from chez Grope but from the depths of that luxury liner
Aurora because yours truly's been on his winter travels. Well, I don't mind telling you that this was the ultimate experience. As you can imagine, every one of the 12 bars was given the full-on Grope treatment. Nothing was too much trouble staff-wise, they even had a post-libation wheelchair on standby to get me back to the cabin for a few hours of well-earned. Needless to say, I didn't show my face on deck for the whole trip. I did notice while I was on various bar stools that some of my fellow shipmates weren't in the best of spirits. Can't think why.

So I'm back refreshed and raring to go. Mind you, there was a bit of fracas on the quay when we docked this morning. Some people are never satisfied.


Avast behind!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Sounds like a great trip. I'd love see more of the World.

I read somewhere recently that Branson will soon be selling Virgin Trips Into Space. You ought to get yourself signed up before its fully booked.